The Ultimate Writing Retreat™
- Paris April 23-26, 2014
- Chicago May 14-17, 2014
- Ecuador June 25-28, 2014
- Vermont October 1-4, 2014
The Ultimate Writing Retreat™ is for you if you want to get better at copywriting, position yourself to make a lot more money from it, and …
- You have some writing experience (doesn’t have to be a lot) and either have something published or have a goal to become a published writer in 2014 (an ebook, a byline in a magazine, a full-length book in any format, a money-making website, or anything else).
- You love to travel.
- You like the idea of combining an amazing vacation setting in its own right with serious writing and learning, packed into three life-changing, business-building, income-producing days.
- You want something completely different than a big conference where you listen to presenters in a nondescript meeting room with no windows. We’ll be taking advantage of our beautiful, inspiring surroundings, both during the daytime workshops and after hours.
- You want an intimate retreat with only 15 big-thinking, like-minded writers (16 including me. I’m kind of a big thinker-type, too).
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and create, produce, design, and write while you’re there. This is an action-oriented retreat, not a passive conference.
- You want to take your writing, your business, and your life to a whole new level. Guaranteed.
Still on the fence about the upcoming Ultimate Writing Retreats? Here’s what Shawn Maus, attendee at the inaugural Ultimate Writing Retreat in Chicago, had to say:
Each Ultimate Writing Retreat™ includes three days (Wednesday night, all day Thursday and Friday, half day Saturday) of training, big ideas, and a personalized game plan for your copywriting business and your writing project. You’ll receive one-on-one and small group feedback, a “hot seat” session focused completely on you, and creative brainstorming ideas that will give your income a big boost … all in an amazing setting with what could become some of your best writing friends.
Plus … you’ll receive the Ultimate Writing Retreat Guide to Bigger Writing Income, a resource you’ll come back to again and again as you continue to move ahead.
Ed Estlow was at the inaugural event in Chicago last June. He said:
“Being with Steve and the crew for three days immensely clarified things for me … your Ultimate Writing Retreat helped me figure it all out.”
Shawn Maus added, “You need this kind of small retreat to jump-start, re-kindle, improve, and invest in your writing dreams and career.”
Cyndi Fine simply said, “The Ultimate Writing Retreat more than exceeded expectations. Don’t miss this opportunity.”
I guarantee that this will be the most productive three days of your writing career, or your money back. More important, I guarantee that you will get a big return on your investment as you implement these ideas.
The Ultimate Writing Retreat™ will be going up to $1187 on January 1, 2014.
From now through December 31, 2013, you can save $500 and come to the 2014 Ultimate Writing Retreat™ of your choice at the low 2013 rate of only $687. I’ll even let you take advantage of the three-pay system, which means you secure your spot and only make three monthly payments of $240. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
So why am I offering $500 off!? I’d rather fill most of the 15 spots for each retreat by the end of the year so I can spend more time in January, February, and March polishing the retreat content. Four spots for each retreat are already reserved, and I’m guessing the remaining 12 will go before the end of the year at this price.
All retreat details will be sent to you in a follow-up email. Dates above are set in stone, hotel meeting space is still being negotiated. Some meals and some entertainment will be covered, plus everything outlined above. Lodging and transportation to retreat not included.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about any of the retreats.
I look forward to hosting you! Thanks.